The Student Information Form is the second step in the enrollment process, and provides us with necessary details to ensure a successful and safe school year for your child, including Emergency Contact information.
PLEASE NOTE: The Student Information Form is NOT an application! Do not complete this unless you have received a written confirmation and approval of enrollment directly from the AMS office. For more details on how to apply for enrollment, please contact the office. (828) 645-3433.
To re-enroll your child for the upcoming school year, we must first receive and approve your child’s enrollment application. Instructions on how to re-apply were sent to you via email/or in your child’s folder. For more details, please contact the office. (828) 645-3433.
Additional Forms for New Students:
Download, as necessary, depending on the age of your child.
- Children’s Medical Report – Pre-Kindergarteners
- NC Kindergarten Health Assessment Report – Kindergarteners, only
- NC Immunization Requirements – Lists all immunizations required by the state of NC, based on age. Your child must be up-to-date on all immunizations and we must have a copy of your child’s immunization record prior to the first day of school.
- Religious Exemption Form – If you do not immunize your child due to religious beliefs
- Allergy Action Plan – Necessary if your child suffers from a life-threatening allergy and requires medication or epi-pen
Please download, print & use these forms as needed!
If you have any questions, please call the office.
- Permission to Administer Medication
- Permission to Administer Ointment (insect repellent & sunscreen)
- Immunization History
- Religious Exemption
- Allergy Action Plan
- Children’s Medical Report
- NC Kindergarten Health Assessment
- Entry Level Skills
- Tuition Agreement 2022-23